Hope Addiction Rehab Services – Call (202) 629-0970 Now!
Call Hope Addiction Rehab Services at 202 629-0970 to Get Help Now! Drug and alcohol dependency ends lives; it makes addicts feel cornered by shame and guilt, and pushes the limits of how much pain one individual can withstand. Despite the fact that it feels unbearable, drug dependency can be beaten, and Drug Rehab Center Washington, DC has the personnel and experience to assist drug users in breaking the cycle of abuse. Just like cancer, substance addiction has been scientifically proven to be a disease. The trained professionals at all their locations specialize in therapies for drug and alcohol abuse, making sure that their clients receive the highest level of care. End dependency and call Drug Treatment Center Washington, DC now!
What Is Substance Dependency?
Drug abuse can start with a single experiment, but soon people discover that they lose control and want more drugs, more often to feel the same pleasure as the first time. When drug abuse increases in amount and frequency, it becomes tougher to function without the drug since the addict fears the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Treatment Center Programs treats the physical or psychological dependence that develops due to legal and illegal drug and alcohol abuse.
- Physical dependency occurs when continual substance abuse disturbs the way in which nerve cells in the brain communicate pleasure. Eventually, the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain chemicals is to abuse drugs.
- Psychological dependency, which can take longer to develop, occurs when the addict experiences stress and anxiousness from the thought of not being able to use drugs to feel good or normal again.
Both physical and psychological dependency are part of substance addiction, and they should be treated in conjunction with each other as parts of a complete treatment plan. Drug Addiction Treatment Washington, DC has the staff, credentials, and passion needed to assist individuals who suffer from drug addiction. They provide:
- group and individual counseling
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a knowledgeable and supportive aftercare team
- beautiful, affordable accommodations
Each and every client’s personal needs are taken into consideration when health care professionals design the customized treatment programs. They also use a variety of fact-based, healthy, reasonably priced therapies to satisfy their clients’ diverse needs.
In rehab, or rehabilitation, a person:
- withdraws from their substance of abuse
- participates in several kinds of therapy and behavioral changes that help the person acknowledge their problems
- analyzes their excuses for using
- learns how to prevent relapses and temptation
Drug Recovery Center’s group consists of professionals that deal with each and every aspect of recovery, like:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- introduction to self-help and support meetings
- treatment of psychological disorders and emotional problems
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Hope Addiction Rehab Services Addresses Substance Abuse Disorder
Their residential facility is a cross between inpatient and outpatient treatment, combining round-the-clock supervision with the ultimate goal of integration into society. While residing in stunning, comfortable residential houses, clients engage in:
- group and individual counseling
- behavioral modeling treatment
- self-help group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
Alcohol Rehab Treatment‘s recovery professionals are available at 202-629-0970 for additional information regarding rehabilitation facilities, the consequences of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general.